FARR COMMUNITY HALL
Farr Community Hall was conceived to serve the community living in the Farr telephone exchange area to the south of Inverness.
Bookings can be made by phoning 01808 521346.
A typical "village hall" with football pitch and changing rooms.The larger building has a single badminton court sized sports hall/auditorium with stage to one side, a meeting room, a kitchen and two smaller general purpose rooms. The changing rooms are in the smaller building and include facilities for home and away teams and a general purpose room.
Regular activities at Farr Hall:
Throughout the year and during school term-time there are regular weekly activities taking place in the Hall as follows:
- Last Monday of the month - generally, Strathnairn Community Council meeting 7.30pm
- Tuesday evenings from 6.30pm - Highland Budokan Judo
- Wednesday evenings from 7.30pm - Boleskine Shinty Club training
- Thursday mornings - Farr Baby and Toddlers
- Thursday evenings from 6pm-7 pm - Community Keep Fit (from late September through to May)
- Friday evenings from 6.30pm - Junior Football
- Second Friday of the month - Seniors Lunch Club
- First Sunday morning of the month - NRG club for children run by Strathnairn Community Church
- Last Sunday morning of the month - Strathnairn Community Church