FARR COMMUNITY HALL
Farr Community Hall was conceived to serve the community living in the Farr telephone exchange area to the south of Inverness.
Bookings for a room, the whole Hall, changing block or football pitch can be made by phoning 01808 521346.
A typical community hall with football pitch and changing rooms.The larger building has a single badminton court sized sports hall/auditorium with stage to one side, a meeting room, a kitchen and two smaller general purpose rooms. The changing rooms are in the smaller building and include facilities for home and away teams and a general purpose room. All are available for hire from individual rooms to the whole complex.
** Farr Community Hall now has Wi-Fi internet access, log in details are displayed in the office and the meeting room.**
Regular activities at Farr Hall:
Throughout the year and during school term-time there are regular weekly activities taking place in the Hall as follows:
- 3rd Monday of the month - generally, Strathnairn Community Council meeting 7.30pm
- 2nd Monday of the month - Strathnairn Community Woodlands Group meets at 7.30pm
- Every Monday end of October to End of March, 6 - 9pm Badminton
- Tuesday evenings from 6.30pm - Highland Budokan Judo
- Wednesday evenings from 7.30pm - Boleskine Shinty Club training
- Thursday mornings - Farr Baby and Toddlers
- Thursday evenings from 6pm-7 pm - Community Keep Fit (from late September through to May)
- Second Friday of the month - Seniors Lunch Club
- Fourth Friday of the month - Seniors Lunch Club Snack 'n' Chat
- Last Sunday morning of the month - Strathnairn Community Church